Having pimple as a teenager is quite uncomfortable, but the pimple scars often leaves behind can continue to plague you as an adult. Pimple scars are quite common, but if they interfere with the way you feel about yourself or do you want to hide under a paper bag instead of spending a night on the town with your friends, it’s time to look at treatment options. There are several available methods of treatment, and you and your dermatologist can work together to choose what is right for you.
There are two types of pimple scars: Depressed and raised. depressed scars of pimple are those which resemble pits or depressions in the skin. This type of scarring occurs when you lose fat or muscle under the skin. depressed scars that give your skin a wavy texture are called acne scars and rolling scars that look sharp, narrow indents -which give your face print was drilled – are called ice pick acne scars. Acne scars raised, on the other hand, appear above the skin surface. This type of scar packs a double blow – with increasing over time, raised scars can also be painful and pruritic
The good news is that there are steps you can take to reduce the appearance of acne scars. From topical treatments to injections, and surgery to laser, you can experience a variety of treatment options. Keep reading to learn about the science behind their scars.
Pimple Scars never disappear?
One of the first questions that most people do when they seek treatment for pimple scars is whether the scars will never disappear completely. The answer is the same for acne scars, as it is for any other scar you have: No scar never disappears entirely. This is because the scars form when skin is damaged at the dermis layer of the skin which originate new skin cells. As your body heals the wound, it creates new collagen fibers, and this damaged tissue repair results in a scar. Once you have a scar, it’s yours for life.
Now that you’ve heard the bad news, it’s time for the good news. You may not be able to make these scars disappear, but there are things you can do to reduce the size, color and appearance of their scars. Today, some pimple scar treatments can reduce and alleviate the appearance of scars to the point they are almost undetectable.
If you are ready to reduce the appearance of your acne scars, but you do not want to go under the knife – or a laser – read on to learn about less invasive treatments for acne scars.
Natural Cures For Pimple Scars
If the thought of knives and needles makes you dizzy, there are many ways to treat acne scars that do not involve surgery or injections. As with any treatment, what works for one person may not work for another. Only you can decide if the treatment you are using is to improve your acne scars.
Here are some of the most popular natural treatments available today:
- Topical creams - You can get both over-the-counter and prescription-strength creams that will stimulate new skin cell growth to reduce the appearance of scars
- These creams usually contain alpha hydroxy acids salicylic acid or, and some contain corticosteroids or anti-histamines to help reduce inflammation and pruritus
- Massage and pressure bandages - Hypertrophic scars or scars that raised fabric may be treated by massage or use pressure bandages to soften the scar tissue buildup. This method often needs to be repeated for several months before results are visible
- Oil Tea tree - Gels that contain tea tree oil have been known to heal the skin and make it smoother, but this treatment can cause allergic reactions in people with sensitive skin.
- Vinegar - Vinegar acts as a gentle chemical peeling to remove the top layer of the skin and promotes renewal of old skin cells are replaced by new cells.
- Lemon or lime juice – lemon application or lemon juice for acne scars will help lighten the color of the scars so they are less noticeable.
If natural methods do not give the results you are looking for, it may be time to move to more aggressive treatment options. Keep reading to learn about the procedures of your dermatologist can perform to reduce the appearance of your acne scars.
How to get rid of pimple scars – Procedure
So, what can you do to get rid of that ugly scar on your skin?
There are different ways you can use to address the problems of skin healing. Some of these therapies include injections, surgical removal of the scar, scar cream , lotions and ointments.Because each individual has different types of scars, it is best if you consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon first so that you know the proper treatment.
Getting a careful evaluation is important if you want to see effective results. Surface and shallow cuts or wounds scars simple can be remedied with a scar cream simple, gels and ointments.
If you do not want to spend significant money on laser therapy or surgical removal, and even against the possibility of additional scars a scar cream is the best choice. find the best scar cream to get rid of pimple scars.